HOW MUCH REALLY?
It all depends…
Design costs can vary greatly and are reflective upon how a website works as part of its larger functionality rather than simply how pretty it is. If you are wanting a website that speaks with integrated API to perform a front-end client focussed function like bookings, orders, schedules and up to date information etc, the time involved to design an effective solution is understandably longer than a website without.
1. Does your new website require:
- A new logo that all future branding/design is to recognise?
- Revolving publications of company articles/news or case studies?
- Integration with mailing lists?
- Live chatrooms/messaging touchpoints with prospective clients?
- Illustrations to support brand message?
- Employee page with new staff photo’s?
- Bespoke photography of products/brand/company location or emotion?
- Creation of newly written product/service content?
- The ability to sell online?
- Downloadable document/information functionality?
- To be updated by your own in-house team?
2. Does your business model require Key License Development such as:
- A booking system?
- A client/trade/user portal?
- Subscription service?
- Tracking codes?
3. Does your business require Engineered Support such as?
- GEO Location software
- Custom APP Development
- Dashboard visualisation of all data
- Linking new software to existing daily programmes eg. accounting/stock software
- Cataloguing a database to be readily available to all users in the field eg. house prices/rental market/sensitive info
HOW CHEAP SHOULD YOU GO?
The question on everyone’s lips
You’ve heard about the £99+ websites that are designed on your behalf by recognised names such as WIX, Yellow Pages, Go Daddy, Duda and Square Space (to name a few).
Unfortunately, what we know to be true, is that the same design template is being used for hundreds of businesses across the UK for the same business sector!
Are you looking for something different?
WHAT ELSE IS THERE?
The list goes on…
A website is one thing, to make the company work and achieve a strong digital foundation with the correct set up, you’ll have to also consider the following points:
Domain Name Registration - from £5pa
You’ll need a domain name for your website (like www.peak-promotions.com) and registered with the providers server. If you are undecided between names, using keyword research, we can help you choose the better option
Email Hosting - from £16pa
To ensure your prospective clients continue to feel assured by your brand, rather than keeping your Gmail or Hotmail account, you’ll may want to review a business email hosting service. Once that is done, you may also want to look at a professional email signature…we can help with that too.
Managed Website Hosting - from £60pa
Maintain systems, themes and plugins. Companies big and small, must now take a considered approach to maintaining website functionality and it’s direct impact to a positive user experience. Instruct Peak Promotions to ensure your site remains optimised at all times.
Effective Marketing - from £????pa
Now you have a wesbsite you’ll need to ensure that it is visible to your target audience. Well, there’s many ways to skin a cat. Sure there are easy methods that are free and there are many others that are not. As part of a standard service we offer free consultation and implementation of basic marketing necessities into our website design. For further information, please contact us directly.
Peak Promotions is a web design agency based just outside of Glossop. If you are thinking of designing your own site, or simply wondering where to start, we urge you to first read 10 reasons you need a web designer.
Furthermore it might suprise you to know that our mobile friendly website designs start from as little as £500 – but what do you get for this very affordable fee? READ On…